Today is May 1st (Happy May!) which means mother’s day is just around the corner. Mothers can be some of the hardest people to shop for, mostly because they are older, wiser, and probably have everything they will ever need. Plus, they probably taught you all you know about shopping and you could therefore never shop for them better than they could shop for themselves. This my friends, is where the sentimental gift comes in handy.
I have some advice for all you ladies out there shopping for your mothers, mothers-in-law, daughters, and daughters-in-law:
Now that that is settled, I’ve chosen a few very cute and extremely mom-appropriate items to ease your mother’s day anxiety. All of these have the option to have that special ladies initials on it, so she gets that warm fuzzy feeling every time she goes to use it. As one of my favorite moms Reese Witherspoon once said “If it isn’t move, monogram it!”
1. Monogrammed velvet slippers so your mom of choice can walk around all day and night feeling like royalty; stubbsandwootton.com.
2. Fun monogramed floppy hat just in time for spring, so mom can have a picnic and still keep her skin looking lovely for years to come; swoozies.com.
3. Monogrammed diamond cut whiskey decanter for those mothers who love to entertain, or just love whiskey; thestationerystudio.com.
4. Moon and Lola Script Gold Monogram Necklace for the stylish mom of any age; moonandlola.com.
5. Wooden monogrammed cutting board from so even when mom is tired of cooking dinner, she knows her family loves her; tuesdaymorning.com.
Check out these precious gifts and more on my monogram inspired pinboard on Pinterest.
Happy mothers day!